Monday, March 12, 2012

Before and After pics...Progress so far :)

We are almost halfway through March now and I just don't know where the time has gone. On January 1st I started this journey knowing it was going to be long and tough, but I really had no idea how tough it was going to be. I have dieted before, I have done this before......but never has it lasted this long...not with me still being in full swing, and dedicated to it. It's an uphill battle, that I'm still fighting.

We as people are programmed to keep going when things get tough, but when it comes to weight loss, that instinct doesn't always kick in. It's so, so easy to give in and make excuses. I have definitely felt myself losing my will at times. Thank god for my mom and my husband who somehow seem to put things into perspective for me when I start to lose my way. Reminding me why I am doing this, and reminding me that I can...and how far I have come. My kids keep me going and give me reasons to stay determined without even realizing they do. When I need a renewed motivation it always comes at just the right time, and sometimes for me it's good to look back at where I came from. So with that in mind today I am going to post some before and after...as far as I have come along up to today. The after pictures were taken this evening, and boy I am renewed again, because I really have come a long way! I am wearing the same shirt in both pictures...I can't wear the same pants today as I did before because they are way too big! :) So I just slipped on some black leggings. Here is my proof...that I am doing this! And I have every reason to be proud!Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Congrats on your progress so far!! Keep going! That is so awesome, great job Justine. This is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job... Keep it up you will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG honey!!! SEE this is what I have been saying!!! You are doing it!!! You are and will continue to be victorious!!! So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely amazing and beautiful, I really could see it all but with the side by side it really really shows! You look beautiful (as always) and I am so proud of you I cant even explain how excited for you I am! Love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete