Friday, February 1, 2013

Weigh Day!!!

Ok, just a quick post tonight because it was weigh day, and we had bowling tonight and now are having a movie night with friends, but I haven't forgotten that I need to be accountable! I'm sure that all of you have been on the edge of your seats all day just pondering what I weigh lol so here it is!

 photo 20130201_113744_zpsa3b40321.jpg

I mentioned in my last post that I didn't come into this weigh in with a lot of expectations, the truth is I know my behavior throughout the month so most of the time I somewhat know what to expect. I'm pretty happy with the 5 pound loss this weigh in! :) It's 5 less pounds than I was last month and it's been a crazy month. Plus when you get down to it, one pound of fat lost is pretty substantial. It's definitely time for a positive approach to weigh in's rather than being hard on myself! I'm about to start hitting this pretty hard so I fully expect next month's number to be bigger!!!  Looking forward to the next month, have quite a few interesting topics that I am hoping to dig into and blog about this month. I see a ton of good things for the month of February! Have a wonderful evening my friends, and as always thank you so much for the continued support!

 photo only1poundoffat_zps547068cd.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You had one crazy month. February is gonna be a good one. And ewww on the picture, but very descriptive. :-D

    ReplyDelete