Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weigh and Measure day!!!

So today was the day I had been dreading for quite some time...weigh in and measurement day! I have been working very hard all month, and while I haven't done everything completely perfect I have done a pretty damn good job. So I guess I was a tiny disappointed when I weighed, and it's not that I didn't do a good job this month, or that the weight loss was terrible...what I think happened was since I was able to fit into jeans that were quite a bit smaller I was thinking I was going to see a smaller number than what I did. So here it is... Photobucket

So there it is, my final number for January 2012. 234.4!!! Ok so I was hoping to see a number about 10 pounds less than that, but now that I have done the math..and the measurements I'm pretty excited! I started out at 258.2 on January 1st which puts me at a 23.8 pound loss this month....and that's quite a bit of weight :) and it's about .77 pounds a day. Not bad at all for the first month, and I'm hoping it's just my jump start for an even better number in February.

So today I also did my measurements and they are as follows:
Waist-41 1/2 inches
Hips-45 inches
Right thigh-25 inches
Left thigh-25 inches
Right calf-16 inches
Left calf-16.5 inches
Right Arm-13 inches
Left Arm-12.5 inches
Bust-44 inches

So from January first from now I have lost
6 1/2 inches off my waist
7 1/2 inches off my hips
3 inches off my right thigh
3 inches off my left thigh
1/2 inch off my right calf
1/2 inch off my left calf
1 1/2 inches off my right arm
1 1/2 inches off my left arm
3 inches off my Bust

THAT IS A TOTAL OF 27 INCHES OFF OF MY BODY, THAT IS MORE THAN 2 FEET!!!
And I am thinking that is a pretty big deal....even though my actual weight wasn't what I expected, I can see how I fit into smaller jeans..27 inches is a lot, and 14 of it in the waist and hips where my jeans go :) Anyways it is month number one...coming to a close and I am happy, and I am proud that my work has paid off, and I am even more proud that I am still going at it...still working towards my goal. Onto the next month and onto more sweating and dieting and working hard to get me closer and closer to where I wanna be! Moving on to the next chapter...and new numbers...hopefully much smaller ones ;)


Photobucket Me in my new size 14 Levi's...looking pretty good I think :) Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You have been more motivated and dedicated than anyone I know. You are doing this and no one is going to stop you. I am so proud to call you my wife and I wish I had half of your motivation. I love you and I am looking forward to helping you on this next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so awesome! I am so proud and so happy to call you not only my best friend but my cheer leader and motivator! I couldnt ask for any one better! Love you

    ReplyDelete