Friday, February 10, 2012

Girls road trip!

I don't have a ton of time for a long blog tonight because I am taking a road trip with my mom and my best friend to do some shopping, have a nice dinner, and most importantly to go to the Breaking Dawn release! I'm pretty excited...and I have to say that yes I am 25, and I definitely am a Twilight fan...love the books, love the movies...I just love love love :) Plus I of course love a little girl time. It's nice to just relax and have fun and NOT stress about what my weight is, or how many pounds I still  need to lose, or what size my jeans are. Those are the people I love being around because they love me and want to spend time with me no matter what my size, I would be LOST without my mom Linda, and my best friend CarolAnn, you guys mean the world to me! <3

Today I jogged for a solid 30 minutes and I was so proud, and I also walked almost my entire 5 miles, but right at the end my treadmill started smoking!! Luckily I had my friend take a look at it and he said it just needs to be oiled...silly me! Then I decided to go ahead and try on my Twilight shirt that I have only worn once because it was way to small..and it fits very nicely so I am a happy happy girl tonight, and definitely feeling ready to take this weekend on, planning on working really really hard this next week because I am wanting to see some crazy results soon! :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about out road trip tonight too!!!! I would follow you anywhere gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much and I am so thankful you and your amazing family are in our lives through the good and bad, not matter what!

    ReplyDelete