Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weigh and Measure Day February

Last weigh in was January 31st, and I have been loving this once a month weigh in because it so much less stressful on me day to day and week to week, but it always catches up to me, and so even though it does not seem like a month has passed...it has and I had to weigh and measure. I was already a little anxious because February has not been my best month. I took more days off than I should, and that is when the numbers tell on you. I decided to go into it with a positive attitude anyways, and I am telling myself just as all of you who are trying to lose weight should be telling yourselves...a loss is good, any loss is good, any loss is less than you were the last time, be proud and let's appreciate ourselves! So anyways here it is...

Photobucket

224.3!!!!!!!!!!!

It's definitely not the 24 pound loss of last month but it's a 10.1 pound loss this month. 10 pounds less than I was, 34 pounds less than I was January 31st, and darn near 80 pounds less than I was 3 years ago...and here is the REALLY exciting thing about it....This is the lowest weight I have been at since I had my daughter Hailee almost 8 years ago!!! My lowest weight in 8 years!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT IS A BIG DEAL!!!! So rather than being discouraged I am looking in the positive light, I am still steadily losing, still going down, still getting smaller, every month can't be a record breaker. Besides I am only 24.3 pounds away from 200, and when I hit 199 I am literally throwing a party (and I mean that quite literally). Every pound and inch deserves a pat on the back because this is hard. It's one of the hardest things I have ever done and I triumph every day when I keep going, keep moving forward, keep reaching for my goals....it's that determination that will ensure that I get where I wanna be going. It was pretty awesome anyways because I felt  more determined than ever, I jogged 6 miles today and I am getting ready to try our new Zumba, but before that I wanna give you all my measurements as well.

Waist-41 1/2 inches
Hips- 41.5 inches
Right thigh- 25 1/2 inches
Left thigh- 24 1/2 inches
Right calf- 16 inches
Left calf- 16.5 inches
Right Arm-14 inches
Left Arm- 13.5 inches
Bust- 42.5 inches

Soooooooooooooooooooo....since January 1st

I have lost...
6.5 inches off my waist!
11 inches off my hips!
2.5 inches off my right thigh!
3.5 inches off my left thigh!
1 inch off my right calf!
.5 inch off my left calf!
.5 inch off my right arm!
.5 inch off my left arm!
4.5 inches off my bust!

That is 30 1/2 inches off of my body! That's more than 2 feet!

So wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking hoooooooooooooooooooooooo to me!!! I'm doing a pretty awesome job...and here is to another month of losing! :) Photobucket

2 comments: